Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Practitioner – Lead
Join a multi-disciplinary consulting firm where you can make a difference leading Rubicon Associates’ future ILS capability!
Melbourne or Cairns Based
Rubicon Associates is a National, Australian owned and independent specialist advisory and consulting provider with expertise in naval design and integration. Increased Contract activity within the Defence Maritime sector continues to drive the need for growth and for an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Practitioner to now join the team.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to apply for an NV1 Security Clearance.
What you will do
With operations that are growing fast nationally, your focus will be to establish and lead the ILS function within Rubicon Associates whilst working ‘hands on’ within it to deliver ILS artefacts such as:
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) Failure Mode Modelling and calculations
- Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Spare parts analysis
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Modelling
- Technical Maintenance Plan (TMP) drafting and reviews
- LCC, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability reporting
You will also have strong ILS planning and execution capability and proven experience in identifying, forecasting and planning appropriate ILS activities including proposals, projects, engagement of stakeholders, analysing risks against work performed, Implementing and maintaining ILS methodologies, tools and processes, reviewing ILS deliverables and performing ILS Engineering investigations and developing documentation such as reports and specifications.
To be successful you will need
- Experience in the Defence maritime environment
- ILS Experience relevant to the role and in the Defence Maritime sector
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant standards and regulations and their impact on design
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Working experience of ship systems design, delivery and maintenance within Class Society rules and requirements
- Be an Australian citizen who holds, or is eligible to hold, an NV1 security clearance or higher is essential
Being a consulting company, you’ll also need to be commercially astute.
- Career opportunity in a growing, Australian owned consultancy
- Secure pipeline of National Defence maritime projects and client contracts
- Competitive market salary
- Generous Study Leave and budget for Career development
- Collaborative, open and supportive culture
With the diversity of operations, this role will quickly expand your experience base and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that the work you do is making a difference to your career and the company.
For a confidential and brief discussion please contact Pille Lucas, Human Resources Business Manager on 0414397548.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination and Citizenship status.
For more information on available roles, email Human Resources Manager, Pille Lucas:
For a confidential discussion, phone Pille on 0414 397 548