We are hiring! – Electrical (Design) Engineer
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer.
Increasing workloads within the Defence Maritime sector is driving the need to expand our engineering design team.
The successful applicant will work on a diverse range of multidisciplinary large-scale Naval Defence Projects.
Rubicon Associates is a National, Australian owned and independent specialist advisory and consulting provider with expertise in naval design and integration.
The skills and capabilities we are particularly looking for are…
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications along with professional development sufficient to attain recognition as a Chartered Professional Engineer with Engineers Australia
- Proven electrical engineering design experience (4+ years ideal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant standards and regulations and their impact on detailed electrical Design
- The ability to communicate technical concepts with clarity
- Strong problem diagnosis and solving capability
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is a permanent fulltime position with ongoing career opportunities in one of the fastest-growing engineering sectors in Australia right now.
As an employer of choice, Rubicon is committed to developing its people through the allocation of a generous personal learning budget.
For the successful applicant, we offer industry-leading remuneration, a great collaborative teamwork environment, the opportunity for interstate travel to undertake ship inspections, and flexible work arrangements.
This is a permanent fulltime position with ongoing career opportunities.
For more information and to apply, visit: Seek
Alternatively, email Human Resources Manager, Pille Lucas:
For a confidential discussion, phone Pille on 0414 397 548