Rubicon can coordinate expert ILS Integrated Logistics Support management outcomes that align with ship owners’ strategic and operational objectives, through undertaking Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), and/or developing a Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR), and Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP) in accordance with the Australian Maritime Logistics doctrine.
- Reliability engineering, maintainability engineering and maintenance (preventive, predictive and corrective) planning
- Manpower and personnel
- Supply (spare part) support
- Support and test equipment
- Training and training support
- Technical documentation
- Computer resources
- Packaging, handling, storage and transportation
We can assist with the conduct of engineering investigations, perform Life Cycle Costing (LCC) of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and manage technical data to ensure consistency across all ILS products.